Girls on the Run
This year, Global Scholars Academy has partnered with Girls on the Run for our students in grades 3-8. Girls on the Run is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl can activate her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
Girls on the Run meets twice a week in small teams to teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games.
The program’s core values include:
- Recognizing our power and responsibility to make intentional decisions
- Embracing our differences and finding strength in our connectedness
- Expressing joy, optimism and gratitude through our words, thoughts and actions
- Nurturing our physical, emotional and spiritual health
- Leading with an open heart and assuming positive intentions
- Standing up for ourselves and each other
For more information about Girls on the Run please visit www.girlsontherun.org