Global Scholars Academy is seeking employees who are experienced within their field, exhibit a willingness to take risks and be innovative in the classroom, and are united in their commitment to scholar success. Faculty members are expected to support clubs, sports, and other extracurricular activities, as well as actively advise scholars. Certification is not required but is a definite asset.
To ensure that our faculty and staff remain on the leading edge with the school’s mission, we offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a strong and varied program for professional development (benefits information below). If you would like to become part of a learning community that is Determined to SOAR, we welcome your application when a position becomes available.
Looking ahead to any potential expansion or openings, we are happy to accept strong CVs from teachers in the core disciplines of elementary and middle grades, which would include Middle Grades English, History, Math, and Science, as well as K-5 Classroom Teachers and Instructional Assistants.
- North Carolina State Employees’ Health Plan
- 401K retirement plan (3% Match)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Free Term Life Insurance
- Salary is commensurate with experience. GSA generally follows the state pay scale with Durham County’s supplement and also pays for performance and contributions to the school learning community.
- No telephone inquiries please.
- GSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may apply to all open GSA positions via Indeed (here):