About: Lesli Bryant
- Role : Counselor, K-4
- Website : http://12-Jun
- Experience : Thomasville, NC
- Specialist in : East Carolina University
- Dreams: To continue my education and get my license in professional counseling. Not only will this further my education and career but it will allow me to continue to help change the lives of children and help them become successful. I also aspire to one day live on the lake with my family and get to travel more around the world!
- Family Life: Three years ago, my husband and I got married in the beautiful Riviera Maya, Mexico with close friends and family! We met at East Carolina University when I was a Sophomore in college studying Elementary Education. We now live in Hillsborough with our two big fur babies, Kobe and Wooly. We are expecting our first child (It's a BOY!) in late September 2017 and couldn't be more excited! We are very blessed to have wonder family, friends and great careers to enjoy life!
- Fun Fact: I have traveled to South America, I have a dog named Kobe Bryant (he is still trying to learn how to play basketball) and I used to be a three sport athlete playing softball, cheerleading and track.
- My Teaching Philosophy: My teaching philosophy is educating students with the understanding all children are unique in their own way. Every child learns, grows and responds to learning in different ways. I want students to be confident in who they are and how they learn best to ensure they are successful. My goal is to help every child know they are special and that I truly care about their well-being. When a child knows they are loved, they will then have the confidence to reach their potential!
- What I Wish was True for Every Child: My wish for every child is for them to know that no matter their strengths, weaknesses or struggles, they are special and deserve to be loved!
- Favorite Food: Iv'e never been a picky eater and enjoy many types of foods. I love Japanese, Mexican and of course good old fashion fried foods!
- Favorite Color: Purple!!! Of course I have to represent East Carolina Uuniversity...Go Pirates!
- Favorite Song: I love many kids of music. I can't pick a favorite song but I love country music, pop and hip hop.
- Favorite Book: I enjoy reading books by Nicholas Sparks. His books are very entertaining and helps me learn more about love and relationships.
- Favorite Subject: English and Art
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Anywhere tropical is where I want to be!
- Favorite Quote: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8